A commercial finance company formed in 2003 and based in Christchurch, Partners Finance & Lease are experts in commercial finance and asset leasing products for a range of plant and equipment assets – such as:
Excavators, Trucks, Trailers, Forklifts, Tractors, Plant and equipment, Boats, Buses, Passenger vehicles, IT equipment, Medical equipment and Communications equipment.
We offer a variety of finance options, including – hire purchase, finance lease, operating lease, working capital and term loans.
In addition to arranging commercial asset finance and asset leasing, Partners Finance & Lease are a non-bank commercial lender with $150m available for commercial lending in New Zealand.
Partners Finance & Lease Board
- AVT Systems London
- South Island Manager Orix New Zealand
- Director Partners Finance 2003-present.
- Married with one child
Jim Boult ONZM
Jim Boult is a well-known senior member of the New Zealand business community, in both Management and Governance.
His current roles include:-
- Mayor Queenstown Lakes District Council
- Chairman of Real Journeys and Cardrona Alpine Resort
- Chairman McConnell Property,
- Chairman Downer NZ Advisory Board
- Director and part owner of Partners Finance and Leasing Ltd
- Director and owner of Telelift Sales and Hire Ltd
- Member of the New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority,
- National Chairman of the Child Cancer Foundation
- CEO of Christchurch International Airport Ltd
- Member of the New Zealand Customs Risk and Audit Committee,
- Chairman of the Government’s Tourism Growth Partnership,
- Director of Hawkins Construction
- CEO of the Shotover Jet Group
- Executive Chairman of Baycorp Holdings Ltd
- Deputy Chairman of Tourism New Zealand
- CEO of Queenstown Resorts Ltd
He has also been chairman, director or CEO of many enterprises including: –
In December 2013, Jim completed 5 successful years as Chief Executive of Christchurch International Airport and was a government appointee to the CIAL board for six years before that. During his time at CIAL, he managed the airport through the period of and the recovery after the Christchurch earthquakes. He also oversaw the development of a new terminal, which was completed on time and on budget.
Jim was made an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit in 2014 (for services to Tourism and the community), a Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Management in 2012, and given a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce in 2014.
- Currently farming in Methven, Canterbury and the Director of 3 family farm companies and 2 other farming companies, Beith Farm Ltd and Griffen Holdings Ltd
- Extensive past experience in the farming and agricultural industry – including various directorship roles, chair positions and memberships: Pastoral Genomics Ltd, Horticulture New Zealand, The Bioethics Council, Independent Biotechnology Advisory Council, New Zealand Trade Development Board, National Institute for Crop and Food Research, Fertmark Council, Cropmark New Zealand Ltd, Federated Farmers national executive, Lincoln University Council, Institute of Directors.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Canterbury Building Society (Christchurch)
- Deputy Global Head of International Direct Banking: Rabobank International (Sydney)
- Head of Financial Services: Rabobank Australia and New Zealand (Sydney)
- Managing Director: Rabobank New Zealand Ltd (Wellington)
- General Manager: RaboWrightson Finance Ltd (Wellington)
- Agricultural Advisor: Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (Ashburton, Lincoln and Christchurch)