We acknowledge the uncertainty associated with COVID-19 and the potential for impact on the business community. We’re closely monitoring the latest Government updates and will look to assist our clients on a case-by-case basis.
To help businesses access the support they need, we’ve compiled a list of the relevant Government schemes that are available. PFL recommends clients or their advisors explore these options and also engage with their main trading bank for working capital assistance.
Assistance can be sought from the following:
- Wage Subsidy scheme – This scheme lead by Work and Income is in effect to support employers, or yourself if you are self-employed. The online application form is now open.
- Resurgence Support scheme – Payment used to help cover business expenses such as wages and fixed costs. Check your eligibility for the scheme.
- Small Business Cash Flow Loan scheme – Allows small businesses (including sole trader and the self-employed) impacted by Covid-19 to access loans of up to $100,000 to assist with immediate cashflow support. Check if you’re eligible here.
- Short-term Absence Payment – Is available to help businesses including self-employed help pay their worker who cannot work from home while they wait for a COVID-19 test.
- Online at your designated bank
We will continue to review the impact of COVID-19 closely and update you as required. In the meantime, to speak to one of our asset finance team call 0800 727 101.