We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to continue developing and growing our referral brand.
This is an exciting time to join a fun and friendly team, meanwhile showcase your skills to support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Manage and update company website content with best SEO practices
- Market the brand through various channels including social media channels and email
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Provide reporting on marketing activities and expenditure
- Work with creative teams and external agencies and vendors
- Provide sales support including presentations and onboarding
- Optimise and own the CRM system, including reporting and integration
About the company
Partners Finance & Lease is a non-bank lender with offices in Christchurch and Auckland. Specialising in commercial asset finance, we provide solutions to businesses across New Zealand.
We pride ourselves on our team. Experts in their field, they underpin our trusted relationships across the industry.
We are a hardworking team that enjoys the benefits of events, relaxed dress code, and flexibility.
- Permanent role
- Full-time hours
- Relaxed dress code
- Central Christchurch location
Skills and experience
- Experience in multi-media marketing campaigns and reporting on the results
- Copywriting skills and application of SEO techniques
- Strong project management skills
- Problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Familiar with the following software/tools:
- Email platforms
- CMS (WordPress)
- Office 365
- Adobe Creative Suite / Canva
- Experience / interest in financial services a bonus
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply online or submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply via Seek by clicking here.
**Currently travel to New Zealand is limited. Please ensure you check New Zealand Government’s dedicated COVID-19 website for up-to-date information on restrictions and applicable exemptions.