Want to be part of a fast-growing company that puts fun into finance? We’re looking for a diligent, reliable, team player to assist with loan processing.
Partners Finance & Lease is committed to providing commercial asset finance solutions to New Zealand businesses. We pride ourselves on providing excellence to customers throughout by ensuring our team are equipped with the skills to succeed.
Having experienced significant growth in the past few years, this is an exciting time to be part of our friendly Christchurch team.
We’re a dedicated bunch who likes to have fun along the way, so if the role below sounds like you, send your application our way.
Reporting to the business manager, you will be providing end-to-end support throughout the loan process.
Starting from the application stage through to loan approval, your role will include liaising with clients and interested parties (accountants, lawyers, etc.) in a timely and professional manner.
The data involved is varied and requires interpretation so attention to detail is key when it comes to administration and processing.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous administration experience
- Confidence in learning new computer software – experience in FinPower and Salesforce CRM system is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data
- Excellent phone skills
- Adaptability to take on new tasks
- Willing to learn
- Current drivers’ license – you may be required from time-to-time to get documents signed by clients offsite
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
Please forward your application with cover letter and CV in PDF format to Natasha Dravitzki at email@example.com or call 0800 727 101 ext 3416 for more information.
Alternatively, click here to apply.