Whether it’s a tipper, transporter, tow, curtain side, flat-bed or livestock – Partners Finance & Lease provide tailored truck finance across all types of transport.
As a commercial truck loan and truck financing provider we have been working with transport operators for many years. From owner-operators looking to grow their fleet, to contractors updating their existing line – we have extensive experience and market knowledge. This allows us to provide tailored finance solutions to each of our client’s needs.
From growing start-ups to large fleet contractors – we understand your business’s needs and additional pressures the sector provides.
What our clients say
“We have dealt with Partners Finance since 2003 as an alternative to our core bank finance. We find them more flexible, approachable and capable, and they have always been supportive throughout the inevitable highs and lows.”
Phil Harris, CFO Waimea Contract Carriers
“Partners Finance & Lease have supported Deols Transport from day one. Their straight-forward process with limited paperwork and quick approval makes business much easier. The team are easy to deal with and their understanding of our company saves us time to get on with the job.”
Tarvinder Deol, owner Deols Transport
Benefits of buying new:
- Reduce repairs / maintenance: A new truck with fewer repairs and maintenance will earn you more meanwhile cost you less.
- Attract good staff: Drivers spend long hours in the seat, newer trucks boast latest cab comfort for a smoother ride.
- Better brand: Customers want to know their products are in good hands, a newer model will ensure their load is secure and safe.
- Save time: Know exactly what you’re buying from the outset, save the extra hours it takes to find a used equivalent.
- Trade-in: Trading a model up to five years’ old can often be easier.
We can help you buy that new truck
Business owner buying a new truck? Our clients take advantage of finance for a range of purposes. These include heavy haulage, logging, farming, furniture removals, refrigeration, non-registered transport – the list goes on!
Truck finance benefits include:
- Cashflow: Free-up capital to be used elsewhere in the business
- Non-bank: Benefit from more flexibility than traditional bank lenders
- Fixed monthly payments: Whether you’re a one-truck operator or large fleet, you’re guaranteed the certainty of regular monthly outgoings for the next five years
- Unlimited KMs: No hidden fees or unexpected costs for high mileage operators
- Flexible terms: Repayment terms available from 12-84 months
- Not lending against personal property: Peace of mind knowing your business and personal property are separate from each other
- NZ owned: Talk to an expert in a New Zealand office
Need to spread the cost of investment in new vehicles, or release working capital from your current fleet and equipment? Our range of truck finance options allow us to tailor finance to suit your needs and provide you with the best solution.
We’ll explain the options available to you, these may include:
Need to get your wheels on the road asap? Our truck finance specialists will help you identify the most appropriate route to purchasing your new commercial truck or unlock the value of existing ones.
From the initial quotation to the final sign-up, and the repayment years after – we’ll support you every step of the way. Ensuring you are comfortable with your plan throughout the lifetime of your loan is our priority.
No matter how complex your requirements, we’ll make the process is as straightforward as possible, saving you time to spend elsewhere and get your rig on the road.
Call the team today on 0800 727 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org