CURRENT VACANCY: Loan Administration Assistant / Sales Support
We are a looking for a candidate who is diligent, reliable and a great team player for our friendly office.
This position will suit a person with well-rounded administration and computer experience. The work will include a significant amount of loading data into our financial software required for processing loans. Please note that this is not production line type data entry; the information is varied and often requires interpretation.
You will be assisting the Business Manager in ensuring all steps are completed from the beginning to the end in the loan approval process, which also includes phoning clients, accountants, lawyers etc to request relevant documents.
We are looking for someone with;
- Previous administration experience
- Confidence in learning new computer software – experience in FinPower and Saleforce CRM system is an advantage
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to interpret data as it is being processed
- Excellent phone skills
- The ability to evolve to new tasks as the role requirements develop
- The ability to work as part of team
- Willingness to take on other administrative tasks as they arise
- Current drivers’ licence – as this person may be required from time to time to get documents signed by clients offsite
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
Please send your application with Cover Letter and CV in PDF format to Cathrine at firstname.lastname@example.org